Senior Civils 3D Technician
The role of a Senior Technician is to undertake work necessary to assist Engineers in their duties. These duties will include working under limited supervision to assist the delivery of project technical drawings and information. The role includes administrative support including the collation of reports and drawings and maintenance of quality assurance tracking procedures.
- The role requires the candidate to be conversant with AutoCAD and experience with civil engineering design.
- Experience in the use of Civils 3D is also essential.
- The use of the Microsoft Office Suite of software, including Excel.
- Experience liaising with other technicians, engineers and consultants.
- Commercial awareness within your field of experience.
- An aptitude to effectively delegate responsibility to others and act in a mentoring role to less experienced staff.
- Good communicator, both written and oral, with the ability to adapt communication style to suit different circumstances.
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships at all levels both internally and externally.
- A 'self-starter' with drive, positivity and enthusiasm and a strong desire to succeed.
ersg are an equal opportunities employer; we are committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all job applicants. We do not discriminate against applicants on the basis of age, sex, race, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or religious background; all decisions are based on merit.