Vacancy: Senior Engineer, Civil & Architectural
Start date: ASAP
Worker Status - PAYE only
- Broad experience of civil and structural engineering covering all aspects from foundations to steel structures, site preparation and earthworks, roads, drainage and buildings, with an emphasis on the onshore oil and gas industry. Should also have a good understanding of geotechnical matters and an appreciation of architectural design.
- Conversant with British, European and American design codes.
- BSc or MSc in Civil Engineering. Ideally MICE or MIStructE.
- Ideally have worked on projects from Feasibility phase through Basic Design and FEED to Detailed Design and Construction. Experience on drainage design would be desired but not mandatory.
- Previous experience as Discipline Leader.
- Required: STAAD.Pro and/or SAP2000
- Desired: Foundation 3D / Mat3D
ersg are an equal opportunities employer; we are committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all job applicants. We do not discriminate against applicants on the basis of age, sex, race, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or religious background; all decisions are based on merit.