Service Delivery lead
- An understand of a TSA (Transitional Services Agreement)
- An understand of a MSA (Managed Services Agreement)
- A member of a recognised high performing team whose work has Senior Management level visibility which enables one of the companies corporate strategic objectives and directly delivers one of the companies IT's annual objectives.
- Service management in a commercial environment.
- Reporting against contractual measures and proactively managing commercial risk
- Optimising the companies performance in all areas (quality, cost, service and cyber risk, professional learning, avoiding impediments of various strategic programme which overlap with the scope of the CIs under management)
- Implementing the companies IT's first ever differentiated service level
- Accountable for the progressive decommissioning of the remaining service catalogue
- Protecting service from unplanned interruptions, including those supporting CNI
- Managing numerous interdependencies between service supply chains (down to a CI level) as well as between wider company IT standard services
- Oversight of an IT change team, led by an IT change programme manager as a direct report marshalling £Xm worth of change within the year.
- Utilising solution architecture, security architecture, security assurance and numerous technical delivery teams
- Supported by a shared PMO function with processes designed to work in a TSA environment but which will have to be adapted to this specific TSA
- Challenging stakeholder management, albeit in an environment with shared aims.
ersg are an equal opportunities employer; we are committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all job applicants. We do not discriminate against applicants on the basis of age, sex, race, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or religious background; all decisions are based on merit.