If you’re considering either changing or moving on in your career, this can simultaneously fill some people with both fear and excitement. Which is why at ersg we take the approach to facilitate your career progression in an empathetic and professional manner.
Our consultants are fully trained and experienced specialists in niche areas within the energy jobs marketplace. These areas include:
- Onshore & Offshore Wind Energy
- Transmission & Distribution
- Subsea & Marine
- Power Generation
- I.T. & Smart Technology
We take the time to fully understand your needs, giving you peace of mind and a full understanding of the work we carry out on your behalf.
What’s more, we’ll take on board your aspirations and help match your ambitions and skills with the most appropriate position. As dedicated recruiters, we have the industry knowledge at our fingertips plus the necessary recruitment experience to place you in the permanent or contract role that best suits your needs. It’s not just our clients we want to make happy.
Our key objective is not just to ideally match people and organisations but to provide an excellence of service that builds long-term relationships with both our clients and candidates in what is an ever-changing future jobs market.
At ersg we pride ourselves on our candidate care, you will have a dedicated consultant plus swift and efficient payments, an in-house legal support team and a dedicated team who offer logistical and travel support.
If you are looking for a job then please email your details and a CV if available to the ersg team on firstname.lastname@example.org . We will be happy to assist and help you achieve the career progression you’re after.
We look forward to hearing from you.
ersg does not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion, gender, age, ethnic or national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status or sexual orientation in any of its activities or operations. These activities include, but are not limited to, candidate selection, selection of volunteers and vendors, provision of services. We are committed to providing an inclusive and welcoming environment for all members of our staff, clients, volunteers, subcontractors, vendors, and clients.
Hot JobsSearch jobs
- Electronics Design Engineer Engineering Apply
- Chief Engineer Subsea & Marine, Survey, ROV, Diving, Vessel Operations, Engineering Apply
- Master Subsea & Marine, Survey, ROV, Diving, Vessel Operations, Engineering Apply
- Logistics Manager Transmission & Distribution, Mechanical, Electrical, Machine OperationsDublin Apply
- Materials Manager Transmission & Distribution, Mechanical, Electrical, Machine OperationsDublin Apply
- Compliance Manager Transmission & Distribution, Mechanical, Electrical, Machine OperationsDublin Apply
- IRATA Level 3 Painter Quality & Fabrications Apply
- Consents Manager Ops & Maintenance, PMO, Admin, Commercial, Procurement Apply
- Cost Engineer Transmission & Distribution, Mechanical, Electrical, Machine OperationsGelderland, The Netherlands Apply
- Project Planner Development & Planning, PMOGermany Apply