It’s a question we continually ask not only ourselves but also our clients. The answer is our business philosophy. Developed over many years of recruitment experience and based on performance quality and a professional understanding of our client’s requirements, our philosophy is what sets us apart. We insist on using a consultative approach to answer our clients needs, meaning we deliver quality results with superior on-going support.
Unlike some of our competitors, at ersg we feel it’s vital to provide a comprehensive service portfolio. Something that can be tailored to meet the individual needs of each and every client as we recognise one solution will never fit all. Our consultative approach in the fast growing environmental sector delivers both an efficient and dependable service covering:
- Temporary / contract appointments
- Permanent recruitment
- Search and selection
- Campaign management initiatives
In addition, we offer a responsive solution throughout the various sectors of Onshore & Offshore Wind Energy, Information Technology & Smart Technology, Well Engineering, Subsea & Marine and Power & Nuclear. This approach ensures no compromise is made on the quality of our service.
Get in touch with us today to see how we can assist your business firstname.lastname@example.org
ersg does not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion, gender, age, ethnic or national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status or sexual orientation in any of its activities or operations. These activities include, but are not limited to, candidate selection, selection of volunteers and vendor provision of services. We are committed to providing an inclusive and welcoming environment for all members of our staff, clients, volunteers, subcontractors, vendors, and clients.
Hot JobsSearch jobs
- Electronics Design Engineer Engineering Apply
- Chief Engineer Subsea & Marine, Survey, ROV, Diving, Vessel Operations, Engineering Apply
- Master Subsea & Marine, Survey, ROV, Diving, Vessel Operations, Engineering Apply
- Logistics Manager Transmission & Distribution, Mechanical, Electrical, Machine OperationsDublin Apply
- Materials Manager Transmission & Distribution, Mechanical, Electrical, Machine OperationsDublin Apply
- Compliance Manager Transmission & Distribution, Mechanical, Electrical, Machine OperationsDublin Apply
- IRATA Level 3 Painter Quality & Fabrications Apply
- Consents Manager Ops & Maintenance, PMO, Admin, Commercial, Procurement Apply
- Cost Engineer Transmission & Distribution, Mechanical, Electrical, Machine OperationsGelderland, The Netherlands Apply
- Project Planner Development & Planning, PMOGermany Apply