I am looking for a design coordinator, working on Accommodation Works (general civil engineering works to mitigation claims to landowners).
There will be the following key aspects of the role:
- design mark ups,
- design coordination,
- design management,
- commercial awareness,
- programme awareness,
- stakeholder liaison,
- client liaison,
- construction team coordination,
- planning / consenting coordination,
- The role will undertake technical engagement with landowners and their agents, to ensure that Accommodation Works requirements are scoped, agreed and designed to mitigate impact on the programme and enable positive relationships with affected landowners.
- Coordination of Accommodation Works design and construction between landowners, design team and Project Delivery team.
- This will require close working with the Agricultural Liaison Officers, Client Representatives and Valuers. The role may include coordination with other project contractors (e.g. Enabling Works, utilities contractors) to ensure a consistent and coordinated approach is taken to deliver the Accommodation Works.
- Contribution to valuation of Accommodation Works with commercial functions
- Interface with Planning Consents Manager and Highways Design Coordinator in relation to consent / approval requirements for Accommodation Works
- Ownership of specific Undertakings and Assurances related to accommodation works and land issues
- Assist in preparing tender enquiries for supply chain procurement
ersg are an equal opportunities employer; we are committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all job applicants. We do not discriminate against applicants on the basis of age, sex, race, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or religious background; all decisions are based on merit.