The Civil Technician reports to a Team Leader (BIM) and collaborates with all stakeholders cross discipline to achieve 'best for project' outcomes.
- Accountable for the completion of all designated work to programme and budget.
- Collaborating as part of the Engineering / Project team to provide the best solution for the client.
- To provide accurate Engineering design documentation in accordance with Standards and Procedures to an excellent standard.
- You will have a good awareness of HSEQ, including duties under CDM and best professional practice
- You will have excellent collaboration skills and the ability to build solid working relationships internally and with key stakeholders
- You will be committed to your own Professional and Personal Development and Competency
Specific experience, skills & knowledge
- Proficient in Autodesk Civil 3D whilst having an understanding of other Autodesk Design Suite software packages.
- Autodesk Civil 3D Capability should include but not be limited to: -
- Surface modelling
- Pipe Networks
- Corridor modelling
- Cut and Fill
· Experience of Common Data Environments (CDE) and Collaborative Working Platforms
· Knowledge, interpretation and application of relevant client, industry standards
- Good communication skills
- Robust written and verbal skills, with the ability to communicate complex issues concisely
- A passion for design and innovation
- Project a professional image to clients and colleagues.
- Able to work collaboratively to form strong working relationships with colleagues and clients.
- Demonstrate integrity.
Qualifications / skills
- Working towards an EngTech accreditation
- Excellent communication skills - both oral and written.
- Team player, cooperative with other staff with open sharing of information and knowledge.
- Proactive at identifying improvements and quality of outputs
- Ability to plan, prioritise and organise
- Ability to meet and agree deadlines.
ersg are an equal opportunities employer; we are committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all job applicants. We do not discriminate against applicants on the basis of age, sex, race, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or religious background; all decisions are based on merit.