Cyber Security Expert
2 days a week required in office Inside IR35
With the increased demands in ITO and OTR cyber security work, a cyber security expert is required to work on specification and providing necessary support in accordance with company strategy and customer requirements.
As a Cyber Security Expert, you will technically report to the Engineering Cyber Security Leader. The successful candidate will be part of a highly motivated and dynamic team of engineers working on the development of renewables project worldwide. The development of such projects is technically challenging and involves a variety of engineering disciplines, contribution through teamwork and an innovative approach.
* Adhere to the delivery & quality processes and guidelines.
* Formal and informal Cyber Security engineering documentation to be created and maintained for all deliverables of the development lifecycle.
* maintain Security Assurance Plan (SAP) for the project, be able to discuss it with relevant teams
* Contribute to Cyber security design and requirements.
* Develop detailed test plan and procedures to verify the cyber security functions and features.
* Assist with configuring the Cyber security devices (Switches, hubs, servers, Jump box, etc.)
* Perform Cyber Security unit and integration testing.
* Support IST testing.
* Conduct and participate in Cyber Security engineering design reviews.
The candidate must be:
* Self-motivating, proactive and results driven approach.
* Curious, resilient and willing to learn.
* Able to work to deadlines with high quality, sense of urgency and delivery.
* Focused on delivering value to customers.
* Strong problem-solving and root cause identification skills.
* Flexibility in working hours.
* Ability to work on high pressure environment.
Skills and Experience:
* University Degree qualified in an engineering discipline ideally with Cyber Security Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, or Computer and Electronics engineering.
* Minimum 2 years' experience in project security, preferably in an Operational Technology (OT) environment.
* Minimum 5 years' experience within the Electrical Industry or in a similar role.
* Experience in Industrial communication network and system security IEC 62443 standards.
* Knowledge of NIST Cyber security framework.
* Knowledge of NERC CIP standards.
* Pro-activeness, sense of urgency, resistance to pressure, autonomy; ability to interact with multiple functions and teams worldwide.
* Fluent English speaking and writing mandatory.
* Strong oral and written communication skills.
* Cyber security certification is an advantage.
ersg are an equal opportunities employer; we are committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all job applicants. We do not discriminate against applicants on the basis of age, sex, race, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or religious background; all decisions are based on merit.