ERSG is currently recruiting for a Document Controller for a leading renewable company in Utrecht, Netherlands,
Minimum of 3 to 5 Years' experience as a document controller on a large engineering / construction project preferred
- Processing the issue, storage and retrieval of project documentation internally or externally produced using the EDMS
- Provide document control services to the project team to maintain the timely flow of project documents within the EDMS
- Expedite critical document transactions between internal and external organisations including approvals bodies, by monitoring transaction timescales, actively driving the request and receipt of certification/approvals and contractually important documents as directed by Package Managers.
- Maintain a detailed record of critical document progress at an individual document level, and by publishing a weekly report for Senior Managers
- Internally expediting all critical documentation to ensure that it is reviewed and returned to the contractor/supplier within the agreed timescales.
- Expedite missing documents by chasing originators via email, telephone calls and possibly meetings.
- Co-ordinating on a daily basis with Package Managers to ensure critical documents are obtained distributed and retained correctly
- Actively manage the processing of project documentation utilising internal resource and the EDMS.
- Co-ordinate with Package Managers to ensure the organised exchange of documents with co-workers, contractors or vendors.
- Act as a point of contact for all internal and external organisations with respect to document control issues relating to the programme.
- Maintain a controlled hard-copy filing systems for accepted 'wet signature' documents.
- Produce and maintain specific site documentation logs and records using EDMS & spreadsheets for:
- Risk assessments and method statements
- Site diaries
- Stakeholder complaints
- Technical Queries, Requests For Information etc.
ersg are an equal opportunities employer; we are committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all job applicants. We do not discriminate against applicants on the basis of age, sex, race, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or religious background; all decisions are based on merit.