- Minimum of 3 years' experience and knowledge of within the Infrastructure sector
- Ideally educated to degree standard in related subject
- Membership of a relevant professional institute
- Professional experience within a consultancy environment
- An understanding of the principles of effective project and programme management. Prince2 or APM are preferred. Demonstrated by a professional qualification.
- Experience of assisting in the management of contracts including the use of NEC3 (ECC and PSC) and sub-contractor/consultant management.
- Experienced in using MS Project and Primavera P6 for project scheduling. Ideally holding a professional qualification related to Planning.
- Experience working on large scale projects within the Infrastructure sectors is desirable.
Experience in working with stakeholders including Local Authorities, Highways England, Network Rail, National Grid, Environment Agency, and Tier 1 Contractors
ersg are an equal opportunities employer; we are committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all job applicants. We do not discriminate against applicants on the basis of age, sex, race, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or religious background; all decisions are based on merit.