A local player in the wind energy industry who specialises in heavy equipent transporation and WTG installation technology is currently looking for a construction manager who would be a key player in the engineering team of their onshore operation in Japan.
You will be:
Required skills and experiences:
- Business level fluency in Japanese.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in construction and site management.
- Hold a 2nd-grade civil construction or 2nd-grade electrical construction management engineer qualification. (施工管理・現場管理の経験 ・2 級土木施工/2 級電気施工管理技士)
- Possess a regular driver's license (AT is acceptable).
Desired skills and experiences:
- 1st-grade civil construction or 1st-grade electrical construction management engineer qualification.
- Experience of the construction management of power plants and/OR renewable energy projects
ersg are an equal opportunities employer; we are committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all job applicants. We do not discriminate against applicants on the basis of age, sex, race, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or religious background; all decisions are based on merit.