Working for a leading specialist energy recruitment company you will have the opportunity to help build a connected technology platform to support the growth of our business.Within this role, you will be able to show autonomy and leadership skills as you drive the company forward to help achieve its ambitious growth plans.
We are looking for a Project Manager to head a team on technical systems integration and implementation projects.
- Be a leader of the team responsible for managing project timelines
- Lead and improve efficiency of business and projects
- Provide ownership of projects
- Act as champion for strategic applications by taking a proactive stance to supporting business requirements, encouraging best use and adoption, aligning strategic priorities and change requirements
- Liaison with internal stakeholders across corporate functions and global offices ensuring priorities and translated into an actionable and prioritised action plan
- Develop and implement a strategy and road-map of the portfolio of applications in line with overall business goals, technical architecture standards and vendor application life-cycle
- Manage and balance the overall risk/benefits/cost of applications
- Application owner for strategic applications used by the business
- Previous experience as Business Systems Project Manager or similar
- Experience and knowledge of the recruitment industry and operating on a global basis
- Experience within an SME environment
- Strong organisational skills and an ability to juggle multiple responsibilities at once
- Proven experience in delivering fit for purpose application solutions aligned with business requirements
- Proven experience in building effective relationships across business lines and able to moderate and resolve conflicts
Our current technology:
- Microsoft Azure and Office
- Bullhorn - CRM
- RSM InTime - Pay and Bill
- Sage 50 Cloud - Accounts
- Herefish - Bullhorn Automation
- LinkedIn Recruiter
Set up in 2008, ersg is an award winning, international leader in staffing services to the global energy and built environment markets. We work with major international companies through to smaller independent businesses to enable their projects to be facilitated effectively throughout the entire project life cycle. Whilst headquartered in London, our global business has over 150 staff with offices across Europe, the US and Asia.
ersg are an equal opportunities employer; we are committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all staff job applicants. We do not discriminate against staff or applicants on the basis of age, sex, race, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or religious background; all decisions are based on merit.
MSP Account ManagerBromley | £18000 - £60000 per annum
Sector: RecruitmentJob Title: Associate Account ManagerLocation: Bromley, KentHours: Office based...Read More
Contracts & Compliance AdministratorBromley | £20000 - £24000 per annum + Annual bonus
ersg are looking for a Contracts and Compliance Administrator to join our Contracts and Complianc...Read More
IT Development ManagerBromley | Negotiable
Working for a leading specialist energy recruitment company you will have the opportunity to help...Read More