|Salary||Up to ¥0.00 per annum|
- Arrange equipment, tools, LEQ, TEQ and etc. in accordance with the sales contract with the customer and manage construction, installation management, as well as delivery after commissioning
- Responsible for delivering projects on time to customers
- Lead and train Project Manager(s) Internal and Project administrator
- Manage and support all activities in relation to the Project and take initiative actions
- Acts as a Project Core Team member, contributes, and analyses project change decisions, and derives and implements measures to adopt new processes accordingly.
- Designs, develops and manages customer projects, according to defined Project Management (PM) standards and customer requirements, and with responsibility for economic (EBIT, Margins, and so on) results.
- Responsible on Safety target of the assigned projects
- Plan and execute project logical solutions on designated projects
- Contributing to zero harm and zero-defect culture
- Support the tooling configuration together with CNS.
- Manage on site activities
- Monitor all the cost versus budget and do the forecast together with Commercial Project Manager(s)
- Create all documentation
- Act as a PM for the project outside Japan.
- 5 + years' experience in renewable energy construction or similar projects
- Experience of handling multiple projects simultaneously
- A background in Electrical Engineering (ideally holding 1st Class Electrical Construction Management License)
- Frequent travel to project sites is expected so Japanese driving license is required
- Fluent in both English and Japanese (native level not required)
ersg are an equal opportunities employer; we are committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all job applicants. We do not discriminate against applicants on the basis of age, sex, race, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or religious background; all decisions are based on merit.
Transmission Manager - London (Hybrid) - £90k - £110k +City of London | £90000 - £110000 per annum + + Company Benefits
Transmission Manager required for our Renewable Energy client based in Central London. This would...Read More
Senior Planning Engineer (Hybrid) - Basingstoke, England貝辛斯托克 | £58000 - £68000 per annum + + Bonus + Company Benefits
Senior Planning Engineer required for a Global Energy Company in Basingstoke, England. Candidates...Read More
Information Management Advisor (Hybrid), Edinburgh爱丁堡 | £30000 - £35000 per annum + + Bonus + Company Benefits
Information Management Advisor required for a Global Renewable Energy Developer in Edinburgh, Sco...Read More