Expanding the team
ersg are looking for a Pay & Bill Administrator to join out team of 8. We are looking for someone to primarily ensure we offer a best-in-class candidate and client payroll experience by accurately processing timesheets and expense data onto our RSM timesheet software in line with weekly and monthly payroll schedules for UK and international payrolls for accurate billing and payments to the workers. This position will provide you with the opportunity to develop core skills and experience in a payroll and operations/central services sector.
About the role
As a fast-growing company, ersg prides itself on supporting staff who demonstrate commitment and initiative to develop their careers in the recruitment industry. We are looking for someone who takes pride in their work, with excellent organisational skills, an ability to be proactive and work to deadlines.
* Ensuring we offer a best-in-class candidate and client payroll experience by accurately processing timesheets and expense data onto our RSM timesheet software in line with weekly and monthly payroll schedules for UK and international payrolls
* Processing weekly and monthly payrolls for employees of our ERSG entities (UK and International)
* Engaging with clients and contractors to support and proactively resolve queries quickly and efficiently
* Liaising with the Customer Services and Operations Support Team to take ownership of new client onboarding and ensure the payroll team has clear instructions of how to adhere to client billing requirements to ensure prompt payment
* Following client requirements around timesheet and invoicing submissions put in place by the Operations Support Team when a new client is onboarding
* Working with the finance team to ensure our aged creditors accounts are reconciled and balanced; taking responsibility to investigate any discrepancies
* Taking ownership of "non-standard" clients to ensure that set payroll processes and procedures are followed accurately and promptly
* Providing feedback and suggestions to the Payroll Manager around process improvement of day to day tasks
* Ideally of 2+ years' experience within a Payroll or Finance Administrator role with demonstratable experience of responsibilities and relevant skills in line with job specification, preferably within the recruitment sector
* Excellent communication skills - confident and good interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively with all internal and external contacts
* An enthusiastic and pro-active approach
* Can demonstrate ability to use initiative to effectively troubleshoot and problem solve
* Excellent organisation skills
Set up in 2008, ersg is an award winning, international leader in staffing services to the global energy and built environment markets. We work with major international companies through to smaller independent businesses to enable their projects to be facilitated effectively throughout the entire project life cycle. Whilst headquartered in London, our global business has over 150 staff with offices across Europe, the US and Asia.
ersg are an equal opportunities employer; we are committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all staff job applicants. We do not discriminate against staff or applicants on the basis of age, sex, race, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or religious background; all decisions are based on merit.