An international OWF developer is seeking a highly skilled and capable APAC Engineering Team Lead who will be responsible for providing engineering solutions and managing project interfaces across APAC OWF projects.
- Lead technical project teams for Offshore Wind projects in APAC.
- Establish processes and structures for efficient project interfaces.
- Develop best practices in Engineering Management and Project Interface Engineering.
- Ensure alignment with project commercial drivers, schedule, and budget.
- Communicate engineering input during project development phases.
- Define department KPIs and promote process/tool improvements.
- Motivate and guide the team through project phases.
- Manage international teams, time zones, and cultures.
- Business proficiency in English and Japanese OR Korean
- Bachelor's degree in economics, engineering, business administration, or technology.
- Demonstrated and relevant experience in a similar role.
- Technical project management expertise in large-scale projects, especially in offshore wind or offshore construction.
- Detail-oriented, strategic thinker with cost awareness.
- Strong leadership and management skills.
- Experience working in an international organization with global operations.
ersg are an equal opportunities employer; we are committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all job applicants. We do not discriminate against applicants on the basis of age, sex, race, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or religious background; all decisions are based on merit.