Position: Architect / Senior Architect
Location: Hybrid working at either London, Warwick or Manchester
Duration: 6 months initially
Rate: £30 - £40 p/hour
Our Architecture team has a great opportunity for a contract Senior/ Architect to join the business, working on exciting and highly regulated projects in various sectors including Defence, Custodial, and Life Science.
As a registered Senior/ Architect, you will have experience working on a variety of multi-disciplinary projects, producing distinctive architectural solutions and managing the delivery of technical design requirements across all RIBA stages. You will also have a good knowledge in the production of technical details and specifications.
This role will benefit from someone who will exhibit high levels of creativity, imagination, vision and enthusiasm, and not afraid to take a hands-on approach.
This hybrid working role will require one day in office with the balance remote. There may be the occasional need to be onsite.
- Design and specify all aspects of Architecture in accordance with current guidelines, standards, regulations and project deliverables
- Produce design deliverables (including drawings, specifications and reports), site surveys, construction stage duties, client liaison with members of design/construction teams, project management, costing and ensure progress against the project brief
- Manage Architectural involvement in multi-disciplinary projects, including time, cost, quality and client relationship management and delivery
Why this role?
- Opportunity to work on complex large-scale projects in niche sectors
- You will join a great team of professionals who value innovative ideas and challenging the status quo; with the opportunity to plug into our wider network of expert professionals to grow your skills and expertise
- Opportunity to see your designs come to life through construction
- You will be a registered Architect (ARB/ RIBA)
- You will have demonstrable experience within one of the following sectors - Life Sciences, Custodial, or Defence
- Experience in Design and Technical detailing, conversant with British standards and building regulations
- Detailed experience in RIBA stages 3 & 4 would be ideal with experience across all stages
- Reasonable proficiency in Revit
- You will be able to work independently and manage your time
- Must be willing and able to obtain SC clearance for the sectors these projects sit within
ersg are an equal opportunities employer; we are committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all job applicants. We do not discriminate against applicants on the basis of age, sex, race, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or religious background; all decisions are based on merit.