- Originating and structuring corporate PPA solar projects
- Obtain necessary government permits, liaise and coordinate with local communities
- Proposal and demonstrate business strategy to best utilize company assets or resources
- Identify and cultivating key strategic relationship with partners, including electricity offtakers, aggregators, and outsourced project developers
- Lead the expansion of company investment target (geography/technology)
- Supporting the leadership team
- 10-15 years total of relevant professional experience, including business development or project development related to a utility scale renewable power plant in Japan
- M&A experience, not limited to but preferably of real estate assets including power generation assets and/or renewable related business.
ersg are an equal opportunities employer; we are committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all job applicants. We do not discriminate against applicants on the basis of age, sex, race, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or religious background; all decisions are based on merit.