In this role you will be the focal point of contact for the clean and dry rooms design requirements and clean and dry rooms process machine integration creating a bridge over the technical gaps between design, construction, commissioning and operations. To achieve the functional process environment as clean and dry room, you will be working closely with all the discipline leads involved in the project but also with other stakeholders, internal and external, to meet the milestones and quality during the project's lifecycle from concept to operational handover.
* Responsible for technical project management for integrating the process equipment to a functional clean and dry room environment.
* Single point of contact for technical requirements of the clean and dry room
* Provide a functional process environment as clean and dry rooms
* Manage the Interfaces for utilities, machine integration and clean and dry rooms
* Exhaust and waste/dust collection
* Coordination with other disciplines as MEP, CSA, Material handling, factory automation, advanced engineering, IT, programs, blueprint
* Bridge the technical gap between design, construction and commissioning, but also maintenance
* Participate in requirement specification, design reviews and FATs for process equipment to ensure the factory integration
* Interface the communication between internal organization and engineering companies
* The role spans over the full project lifecycle from idea to operational hand-over.
ersg are an equal opportunities employer; we are committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all job applicants. We do not discriminate against applicants on the basis of age, sex, race, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or religious background; all decisions are based on merit.