A well known offshore wind developer is currently looking for a talented HSE specialist to become a key player in their HSE team. You will be responsible for implementing HSE standards for offshore and onshore wind construction and will be developing their HSE documentation and best practice within the business.
- Ensuring compliance with safety and health regulations.
- Developing an EHS management system and relevant programs.
- Investigating accidents, taking preventive measures, and promoting recurrence prevention.
- Conducting risk assessments for safety management.
- Organizing and overseeing safety training.
- Conducting on-site investigations and audits to enforce safety.
- Setting safety standards for contractors, reviewing safety programs and contracts.
- Considering safety risks during project bids.
- Leading emergency preparedness planning.
- Managing ISO45001 acquisition.
- Related University Degree (construction, engineering preferred)
- 3 years or more of experience in working on safety and health in a construction.
- Knowledge of occupational safety and health laws and other laws and regulations related to environmental safety and health.
- Must be familiar with investigating the root causes of accidents and disasters.
- Business level fluency in English OR Japanese
- Business level fluency in English AND Japanese
- Experience of EHS management at wind power plants
- Experience of implementing EHS systems such as ISO14001 and OHSAS
- OSHA laws and regulations
ersg are an equal opportunities employer; we are committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all job applicants. We do not discriminate against applicants on the basis of age, sex, race, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or religious background; all decisions are based on merit.