A major player in the wind industry is seeking an Offshore Wind Service Manager to ensure the efficient preparation, safety compliance, and smooth operations of an offshore wind farm in Japan. This role requires experience in the managing service/O&M for large project operations and previous experience of handling service contracts and multiple subcontractors on site.
- Coordinate and oversee site preparation, setup and SOPs of an offshore wind farm.
- Ensure strict compliance with offshore safety regulations and maintain comprehensive records of all readiness tasks.
- Analyze performance data to optimize operations and collaborate with teams to enhance turbine reliability.
- Efficiently manage the allocated budget and efficiently allocate resources.
- Maintain transparent communication with stakeholders, including owners, suppliers, and contractors.
- Business level proficiency in English
- 1- 2 years experience of managing the service operations of power plants or manufacturing plants
- Business level proficiency in Japanese
- Experience in onshore wind turbine service operations
- Project management experience (small scale projects applicable)
- Relevant bachelor's degree in engineering (electrical/mechanical/civil)
ersg are an equal opportunities employer; we are committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all job applicants. We do not discriminate against applicants on the basis of age, sex, race, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or religious background; all decisions are based on merit.