A major wind turbine manufactuer is urgently seeking an HSE Manager to oversee their onshore service operation in Japan which specializes in the maintenance and repair of wind turbines.
You will be:
- Verifying the safety of turbine installation and maintenance according to our company's safety and health management standards (which requires frequent travel to wind farms around Japan)
- Coordinating and supporting compliance with legal safety and health regulations
- Reporting on our safety and health management system to the APAC region in English
- Conducting safety and health training for employees
- Identifying and addressing potential safety hazards
- Developing and implementing safety and health policies and procedures
- At least 2 years work experience in HSE (industry experience not required)
- Near native level Japanese (JLPT N1) and above
- English language skills at a daily conversational level (TOEIC score of 600)
- Prior management experience of at least 2 years
ersg are an equal opportunities employer; we are committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all job applicants. We do not discriminate against applicants on the basis of age, sex, race, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or religious background; all decisions are based on merit.