▪ Perform and/or supervise the correct execution of sealine design and installation analysis
▪ Learn/improve the knowledge and the use of the available software for pipeline design and installation analysis
▪ Learn/improve the capabilities in design and analysis
▪ Perform all discipline analyses, technical report, specifications and drawings required to design the pipelines system and relevant components
▪ Assist with the selection of laying spread/methods, perform installation design analysis for the pipeline system, define operational installation limits
▪ Verify subcontracted engineering
▪ Prepare technical specifications and requisition for material and services purchasing
▪ Ensure an adequate standard of technical documentation and contribute in updating Company standards
▪ Review Client's technical documentation and requirements
▪ Prepare technical qualifications and contribute for the definition of the technical proposal while bidding for EPCI and T and I contracts
▪ Contribute to update and improve the department tools for Sealine Engineering
▪ Contribute to maintain the excellence in Sealine Engineering
▪ Contribute to the definition, implementation and improvement of the department quality system
▪ Contribute to the standardization and definition of procedures for the department working process
To be considered for the positition, candidates must be able to demonstrate:
- A degree qualification on Civil, Structural or mechanical engineering
- Proven expereince in the design of subsea oil and gas pipelines and pipline systems
- Design experience shall generally include WT, Stability, Bottom Roughness, Global Buckling, Tie-in design etc
- An understanding of material and coating requirments would be a distinct advantage.
- The wiilingness to undertake a lead role in the FEED or Detailed Design stages of various upcoming projects
- A sound and general capabaility for using engineering software / programming skills.
ersg are an equal opportunities employer; we are committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all job applicants. We do not discriminate against applicants on the basis of age, sex, race, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or religious background; all decisions are based on merit.