Position: Senior BIM Technician - Mechanical (Salford Quays)
Duration: 6 months +
Location: Hybrid working / Manchester
As part of a successful and growing Mechanical department, you'll support the team that's been delivering industry-leading design solutions for decades.
Your organisational and communication skills will help you interact with internal and external contacts to deliver projects within time, quality and budget constraints. You'll also work to play an integral role in driving quality standards.
You will be responsible for generating quality, accurate and detailed records of Building Services engineering project documentation, working within the requirements of the project BIM execution plan.
- Be responsible for the production of schematic, general arrangement and detailed drawings in Revit in accordance with the relevant standards and procedures.
- Be responsible for carrying out clash detections of the Revit model and producing solutions to any clashes found.
- Ensure quality of delivery when producing or updating drawings to internal and/or customer standards.
- Work closely with other members of the design team to deliver safe, efficient and buildable solutions.
- Review specialist subcontractors/suppliers production BIM models and drawings for compliance with design intent
- Preferably qualified in either Revit or related
- Training/knowledge of the developing BIM Level 2 Delivery
- Ability to produce 2D & 3D Building Services design deliverables from concept through to fully co-ordinated detailed design
- Familiar with assurance processes, codes of practice, standards and relevant sections of statutory documentation
- Ability to liaise and co-ordinate with clients, Architects and all other members of the Design Team.
- Experience of clash detection/resolution process using both Navisworks and Revit.
- Knowledge of Cobie Data applicable to M&E drawings
- Eligible to pass criteria for security clearance
ersg are an equal opportunities employer; we are committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all job applicants. We do not discriminate against applicants on the basis of age, sex, race, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or religious background; all decisions are based on merit.