Position: Senior Engineer - Mechanical Building Services
Duration: 6 months +
Location: Hybrid working between either Manchester, Warwick, or London
Our mechanical experts work with clients across exciting and niche sectors, delivering complex yet efficient and sustainable solutions, often to a demanding, highly regulated and bespoke brief.
From biotechnology, to chemical and pharmaceuticals, our mechanical team have a detailed knowledge of systems design, using the latest modelling technology to test a solution and to maximise efficiencies as sustainably as possible.
We are looking for people who:
- Value quality and enjoy delivering technically excellent Mechanical designs in the built environment including HVAC and Public Health
- Want to take ownership, be innovative, use initiative and are driven by client satisfaction
- Have experience in coordinating multi-disciplinary design team
- Hold a relevant degree
- Eligible to pass criteria for security clearance and airside pass applications
- Are able to work unsupervised
Why this role?
- With opportunity to work in multiple sectors including Nuclear, Life Sciences, Defence and Aviation, you will work on exciting and innovative buildings, often with top tier architects and clients.
- You will work within a supportive team with the ability to plug into and access our wider network of professionals
- You will have the opportunity to see your designs come to fruition through site visits and client engagement
ersg are an equal opportunities employer; we are committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all job applicants. We do not discriminate against applicants on the basis of age, sex, race, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or religious background; all decisions are based on merit.