Position: Senior / Architectural Technician
Location: Hybrid working at either London, Warwick or Manchester
Duration: 6 months initially
Rate: £25 - £35 p/hour
Our Architecture team has a great opportunity for a contract Senior/ Architectural Technician to join the business, working on exciting and highly regulated projects in various sectors including Defence, Custodial, and Life Science.
As a Senior/ Architectural Technician, you will have experience in the RIBA stage 4 (Detailed Design) but an overall understanding of stages 0-7 drawing production and have successfully delivered coordinated construction drawing packages using the latest design software.
Working within a multi-disciplinary team, you will be experienced in generating high-quality, accurate, and detailed design packages, while understanding the latest industry-standard software and information management techniques and be able to deliver high-quality outputs on projects.
This hybrid working role will require one day in office with the balance remote. There may be the occasional need to be onsite.
- Be responsible for the production of fully co-ordinated discipline specific 3D models, schematics, general arrangement, and detailed drawings per the relevant standards and procedures.
- Be responsible for the delivery of discrete packages of work under the supervision of a Senior Architect.
- On occasion, manage Architectural CAD involvement in small to medium-sized projects, including time, cost, quality, and delivery.
- To provide appropriate levels of Architectural design support to a range of different projects.
Why this role?
- Opportunity to work on complex large-scale projects in niche sectors
- Working at the forefront of 3D design using cutting-edge technology
- You will join a great team of professionals who value innovative ideas and challenging the status quo; with the opportunity to plug into our wider network of expert professionals to grow your skills and expertise
- Opportunity to see your designs come to life through construction
- You will have solid Revit experience
- You will have reasonable detailing experience within one of the following sectors - Life Sciences, Custodial, or Defence
- Understanding of Technical Specifications - bonus if you can produce these
- Proficient with excellent technical detailing ability through both scheme and detailed design project phases within a Revit 3D environment
- Experience in architectural model delivery in a design consultancy environment
- You will be able to work independently and manage your time
- Must be willing and able to obtain SC clearance for the sectors these projects sit within
ersg are an equal opportunities employer; we are committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all job applicants. We do not discriminate against applicants on the basis of age, sex, race, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or religious background; all decisions are based on merit.