Due to our extensive recruitment schedule and growth plans, we require a Talent Acquisition Administrator to work with the Global Talent team, heading up all hires for UK Sales. This role would really suit an ambitious, people person who has strong communication skills and a can-do attitude.
As a Talent Acquisition Administrator you will:
* Advertise vacancies and use social media, LinkedIn, Broadbean etc to find potential candidates
* Ensure every candidate receives a first-class candidate experience over the phone and that you are representing the ersg brand in a positive and professional manner
* Conduct virtual and face-to-face interviews
* Receive and review applications and create a shortlist of candidates for the hiring managers
* Work closely alongside the Global Talent Manager to understand the requirements of the business
* Ensure internal hiring spreadsheets and reports are updated daily
* Keep job specifications and internal presentations up to date
* Work with HR and IT to ensure new starters are onboarded for their first day
* Ad hoc internal administrative tasks, e.g. supporting with marketing tasks, administer psychometric testing, visa applications
* Motivated and driven to prove yourself as a key player and provide the best service for candidates
* HR or recruitment experience (desirable)
* Excellent organisational skills
* Tenacious and resilient, not easily phased by setbacks and comfortable in high pressure situations
* Strong communication skills
* Degree qualified (desirable)
* Proven fluency in English; additional languages are a bonus (German or Dutch preferable)
* Sales and reward motivated
* Proficient in Microsoft office
* Outgoing and friendly personality
Set up in 2008, ersg is an award winning, international leader in staffing services to the global energy and built environment markets. We work with major international companies through to smaller independent businesses to enable their projects to be facilitated effectively throughout the entire project life cycle. Whilst headquartered in London, our global business has over 200 staff with offices across Europe, North America and Asia.
ersg are an equal opportunities employer; we are committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all staff job applicants. We do not discriminate against staff or applicants on the basis of age, sex, race, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or religious background; all decisions are based on merit.