* Understand contract structure of the projects and scope of responsibilities.
* Create a detailed work schedule plan
* Prepare estimation of costs and benefit according to the project schedule, as well as define and follow up incomes and expenses (Cash Flow) expected for the project.
* Define primary and secondary objectives upon completion.
* Risk assessment and map out liabilities of different subcontractors
* Check contents of contract are in line with CF expectation and relative regulations with relevant departments
* Coordinate with Engineering team to define IFC drawings.
* Establish quality minimum requirements with relevant departments
* Monitor expenses and compare with expected Cash Flow to minimize deviations and over costs, as well as monitor cash flow projections and report actual cash flow and variance
* Ensure that project is done on time, within budget and required quality level, as well as evaluation of economic results
Desired skills and qualification:
* 3 years of renewable energy project management or related field
* Understanding of process and requirements for grid connection applications in Japan
* Good understanding of civil engineering requirements, Japan Building Code, and Electricity Business Act
* Experience in dealing with government institution for permitting complex projects
* Business level of Japanese is mandatory
ersg are an equal opportunities employer; we are committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all job applicants. We do not discriminate against applicants on the basis of age, sex, race, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or religious background; all decisions are based on merit.