A major player in the wind industry is looking for a site based O&M manager to be responsible for overseeing customer service and maintenance resources and logistics. It encompasses both preventive and remedial maintenance, as well as the management of facilities and field services. The role significantly influences departmental operations, with a primary emphasis on planning and execution within established protocols, sometimes with guidance.
You will be:
- Planning and executing resource deployment, meeting customer and business metrics.
- Developing long-range resource forecasts and executing resource plans, including recruitment and training.
- Gaining in-depth technical knowledge, understanding key business drivers, and integrating team efforts.
- Employing problem-solving skills and decision-making abilities within established parameters.
- Providing guidance to new team members, contributing to the team's success.
- Bachelors degree in Engineering (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical)
- 3-5 years experience of service related engineering
- Business level Japanese
- Wind energy related engineering experience
- 1-3 years site management experience
- Prior people management experience and experience of managing subcontractors on site
- Business level English
ersg are an equal opportunities employer; we are committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all job applicants. We do not discriminate against applicants on the basis of age, sex, race, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or religious background; all decisions are based on merit.