- Create and manage procedures for activities within operational facilities as well as develop and run project management plans, such as safety, quality, time, and cost
- Evaluate the feasibility of civil, structural, electrical, and mechanical system designs linked to the construction of new data centers or the enhancement of existing ones.
- Establish project scope and equipment needs, provide support in preparing requests for proposals and capital funding requests.
- Project cost and contract management
- 2-3 years+ construction management experience (in large projects over USD 50 M)
- Fluent Japanese (N2) and English
- Bachelor degree in mechanical, electrical, civil engineering, PM or architecture is a plus
ersg are an equal opportunities employer; we are committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all job applicants. We do not discriminate against applicants on the basis of age, sex, race, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or religious background; all decisions are based on merit.