400KV Control Engineer
2 Week rotations
- Working as the control engineer providing commissioning support and safety from the system under OSR's by carrying out remote switching during commissioning and initial windfarm operation.
- Covering control room duties are required.
- Monitoring the Windfarm SCADA systems and responding to alarms.
- Updating all systems with availability and capacities.
- Producing and reviewing switching schedules.
- Main point of contact for National Grid requests.
To be successful, candidate will need the below skills:
- National grid experience
- Commissioning experience
- Understanding of safety from the system
- Detailed knowledge of boundary point conditions and the safety documentation procedures.
ersg are an equal opportunities employer; we are committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all job applicants. We do not discriminate against applicants on the basis of age, sex, race, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or religious background; all decisions are based on merit.