A major solar developer is seeking a talented renewable energy engineer to contribute to the early stages of solar plant projects and will be vital ensure a project's success. This role involves comprehensive engagement with development, construction, and operation phases, along with interaction with internal and external stakeholders.
- Conduct technical due diligence for new and existing projects.
- Coordinate technical support and collaboration with internal teams and external consultants.
- Analyze, optimize, and report on technical outputs from counterparts.
- Perform project site visits and assess plant performance through simulation tools.
- Research and present on renewable energy technologies and regulations.
- Cultivate an industry network to promote company activities
- Exceptional attention to detail and analytical skills.
- Willingness to travel domestically (up to 30% of work time).
- Driving license for Japan.
- Proficiency in written and spoken Japanese (high business level) and English.
- Bachelor of Science or Engineering with a focus on renewable energy
- 2 years work experience in the renewable energy sector
ersg are an equal opportunities employer; we are committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all job applicants. We do not discriminate against applicants on the basis of age, sex, race, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or religious background; all decisions are based on merit.