Service Delivery Manager
This is a key role managing service delivery for Operational Technology within the Transmission businesses. Our clients Transmission is responsible for the transmission of electricity in the north of Scotland. We own, operate and develop the 132kV, 275kV, 400kV and HVDC electricity transmission network in our licence area. As part of Transmission's RIIO T-2 price control an exciting programme of Digital Transformation is planned with a significant investment being made in these technologies over the next 5 years.
You'll act as the interface between key business stakeholders and the IT/Operational Technology organisation to ensure delivery of key Operational Technology services. It's an essential role to ensure the high level of service and technology delivery required by the business and involves managing key suppliers to ensure consistent and quality delivery.
Key responsibilities for the role will include:
- Managing the execution of key Service Delivery processes within Transmissions' Operational Technology (OT) domain
- Owning the relationship with OT stakeholders from a Service Management perspective - managing escalations as they occur
- Developing ITIL Service Management standards within the Operational Technology domain and ensure these are adhered by OT Support teams and business users
- Successfully transitioning services from a project environment into operational service in a sustainable way that enables strong operational standards
- Accountability for Regulatory and Audit Compliance for the defined processes within frameworks such as Network & Information Services Regulations (NIS-R)
What do I need?
To be considered for this role, we would love you to have:
- Significant experience of managing Service Management processes and helping to embed them in a maturing business
- A recognised service management accreditation - we use ITIL but would consider candidates with a different accreditation
- Strong stakeholder management skills - with the ability to manage escalations to a successful conclusion for all parties
- Effective supplier management skills - with demonstrable experience in driving performance within a multi-supplier environment
- Experience of working with Operational Technology and the Utilities industry would be preferred but is not essential. Experience of working in a regulated environment would also be very beneficial
ersg are an equal opportunities employer; we are committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all job applicants. We do not discriminate against applicants on the basis of age, sex, race, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or religious background; all decisions are based on merit.