ersg are currently looking for an Accounts Payable Administrator. The scope for this role will be mainly focusing on processing supplier invoices for all entities and bank reconciliation. This position will provide you with the opportunity to develop core skills and experience in a finance sector. As a fast-growing company, ersg prides itself on supporting staff who demonstrate commitment and initiative to develop their careers with us.
- Communicating with suppliers to process invoice / payment queries.
- Downloading bank statements and processing transactions in Sage50.
- Performing bank reconciliations.
- Performing Credit card's reconciliations.
- Processing supplier invoices and credit notes.
- Preparing suggested payment List & Processing payments of supplier invoices.
- Reconciling supplier ledger and resolving any discrepancies.
- Posting Intercompany invoices where necessary.
- Assist with month end closing to MA.
- Providing supporting document for Audits.
- Balance Sheet reconciliations.
- Preparing Draft VAT Returns for ersg entities.
- Additional duties as necessary.
- You ideally are a graduate with a degree in Finance, Accounting or similar.
- Some experience in bookkeeping preferred.
- Ambition to further your career in accounting and finance.
- Proficient with Microsoft packages - strong Excel skills.
- Sage 50, AutoEntry & Zahara's knowledge would be advantageous.
- Multi-currency experience required but not essential.
- Works with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Good spoken and written communication skills.
- Good organisational and time management skills.
- Ability to work to deadlines and cope under pressure.
Set up in 2008, ersg is an award winning, international leader in staffing services to the global energy and built environment markets. We work with major international companies through to smaller independent businesses to enable their projects to be facilitated effectively throughout the entire project life cycle. Whilst headquartered in London, our global business has over 200 staff with offices across Europe, North America and Asia.
ersg are an equal opportunities employer; we are committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all staff job applicants. We do not discriminate against staff or applicants on the basis of age, sex, race, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or religious background; all decisions are based on merit.