Azure Full Stack Developer
Remote with ad hoc travel
You will be:
- Designing, developing and maintaining web applications across the business, focusing on Azure functions, APIs and application integrations
- Working as part of our continuous improvement team to add value to our products through development and release processes
- Collaborating with product owners and team members to define, develop, test and deliver business outcomes
- Help to define, implement and maintain development standards in line with specifications
- Working as part of the core application support team providing operational support, incident management and bug fixing
What do I need?
- Solid experience of developing and supporting function apps/web applications, familiarity with a microservices architecture and solid experience of building APIs and other functionality in Node JS
- Experience of releasing code through DevOps CI/CD pipelines.
Some knowledge of the following: Azure Blobs, Azure AD, OAUTH Azure Functions, B2B and B2C identity management
- Experience in continuous improvement through agile product delivery lifecycle
ersg are an equal opportunities employer; we are committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all job applicants. We do not discriminate against applicants on the basis of age, sex, race, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or religious background; all decisions are based on merit.