You will be involved in the planning and execution of M&A strategies for large offshore construction projects.
- Investigate target companies including overseas companies, formulate M&A plans, and prepare for execution
- Due diligence, preparation of draft contract documents, discussion for contract, formulation and execution of system construction plan
- External negotiations for new business development (sales, contract negotiations)
- Confirmation of legal matters associated with business-to-business contracts Assistance in drafting new business plans associated with M&A
- Experience in M&A, PMI, etc. at a consulting or financial institution
- Experience in M&A, PMI, etc. in business planning and business development departments in the manufacturing, shipbuilding, and construction industrie
- Conversational Japanese with Advanced Business level English
ersg are an equal opportunities employer; we are committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all job applicants. We do not discriminate against applicants on the basis of age, sex, race, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or religious background; all decisions are based on merit.