|Salary||£0.00 - £550 per day|
Remote with ad hoc travel required
* Previous experience in Information Security domain would be advantageous but not a critical requirement
* Planning and carrying out in-depth analysis for rollouts, end user communication, root cause analysis, troubleshooting and problem solving
* Gathering and documenting user stories, Functional, and Non-Functional requirements.
* Desirable to have experience in Agile approach and working in Dev-Ops (ADO) environment for solution delivery
Strong knowledge in Azure Databricks as well as experience in the management of data sets.
* Knowledgeable in the processes of ensuring that computer hardware remains compatible with system enhancements and updates.
* Advanced Microsoft Excel Skills is beneficial
* Strong data analysis skills
* Basic knowledge of data visualisation,
* PowerBI experience would be a bonus
* Identifying and interfacing data sources based on new business requirements
* Constantly refining the data requirements, monitoring received data, checking for accuracy, and resolving exceptions
* Collate and analyse data from multiple sources for end user devices
* Collaborate with other stakeholders to cleanse and maintain data quality in a central repository
* Communicating and presenting data derived insights to business stakeholders
* Review and maintain, and where necessary create basic data models
* Creating and updating reporting dashboards and status reports
* Provide vendor liaison support and maintain the relationship with third parties.
* Create and maintain good working relationships with key contacts.
* Creating or assessing business impact reports
* Reviewing business process, and dataflows where applicable
Communication and Personal Attributes
* A proactive approach with the ability to prioritise own workload within demanding schedules
* Excellent written and verbal skills
* Able to take ownership of problems and requests as well as the ability to work in a pressurised environment
Plus (please note)
- Previous experience of Azure Databricks
- Previous experience of Data set management
- Extensive experience of Data Mapping
- Understanding of, and the ability to, interpret Business Logic
Be able to lead on liaison with and maintain relationships with third parties and to agreed timelines for delivery
ersg are an equal opportunities employer; we are committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all job applicants. We do not discriminate against applicants on the basis of age, sex, race, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or religious background; all decisions are based on merit.
Senior Project ManagerJapan | ¥12000000 - ¥14000000 per annum
ResponsibilitiesTrack project progress and ensure all key objectives are met.Liaise with contract...Read More
Project ManagerJapan | ¥9000000 - ¥12000000 per annum
ResponsibilitiesDevelop project scope and equipment requirementsDevelop scope of works, bid templ...Read More
Civil TechnicianManchester | £35 - £40 per hour + Inside IR35
Critical relationshipsThe Civil Technician reports to a Team Leader (BIM) and collaborates with a...Read More