- Coordinating the interests of all stakeholders (residents, fishery, and local government).
- Consultation with regulatory authorities on permits and approvals
- Total project management including strategy development, schedule management, budget management as well as risk management
- Site surveys and selections
- Management of technical studies such as for wind and sea conditions
- Prepare and manage financial models
- Native level Japanese
- Strong negotiation skills
- Financial modelling skills are plus
- Experience in power development
ersg are an equal opportunities employer; we are committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all job applicants. We do not discriminate against applicants on the basis of age, sex, race, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or religious background; all decisions are based on merit.