|Salary||£0.00 - £1 per day|
This role is responsible for assisting all ICT processes and related activities with a particular focus on the maintenance, planning and utilization of ICT survey and positioning company Assets and third party hire equipment.
The successful incumbent will be responsible for:
- Support Survey and positioning team as per department and project requirements for all matters related to workstations hardware and software (Processing, Helmsman, Visulasoft)
- Carry out User Creation and Deletion administration tasks in accordance with relevant work instructions
- Carry out Back Up and Restore Operation administration tasks ensuring data is backed up and secure, be POC for the vessel teams with VOC and remote support.
- Maintain documentation, including the Register of Licenses, Inventories, Company's IT procedures and all Vessel related diagrams/inventories, etc as per SUPO Asset requirements for Survey IT spreads and Ultimo asset tracking software
- Liaise with Asset Engineers & workshop coordinator to maximize utilization of Assets to support projects and the fleet including 3rd party vessels
- Liaise with the VOC (Vessel Operations Center) for all access permissions through the switch/firewall and all related issues
- Ensure all IT spreads are serviced, configured and available in line with the Survey quality system and project requirement prior to supply
- Support the Offshore Teams for all IT equipment matters and liaise with equipment manufacturers/suppliers to solve technical issues
- To become familiar with and to maintain awareness of our client's current requirements and where applicable, the latest Industry Codes and Standards including statutory rules and regulations.
- To ensure that all activities are carried out in a manner consistent with our client's policy on health, safety, quality and environmental matters in accordance with our client's specific procedures.
- Plan and implement purchase requests for equipment, spares and consumables and track through the procurement process as required
- Assist vessel mobilization and demobilization also by joining the Offshore Team (on board of vessels) or onshore team (ERS - holland) onboard if required and setup of SUPO Asset IT infrastructure for new vessels & asset vessel refits
- Actively partake in R&D to identify and develop new technologies and enhance internally designed solutions to meet project requirements.
You should have the following experience:
- College / University qualification in a relevant computer / computing course
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Windows Win7/Win10; Windows 2008/12 Server; Microsoft Office; Microsoft Outlook.
- Good working knowledge of Cisco systems incl Switches, Routers & Call Manager
- Good knowledge of Visulasoft, Allways Sync, Backup exec.,
- Experience in an onshore support environment
- Extensive experience in a Desktop and server support, VMware and SQL experience preferable.
- Experience in Microsoft Office & Adobe
Desirable but not essential:
- Basic understanding of offshore survey operations
- Experience of working within Survey & Positioning department
- Experience in AutoCAD.
- Equipment manufacturers training courses.
- Basic understanding of export regulations
ersg are an equal opportunities employer; we are committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all job applicants. We do not discriminate against applicants on the basis of age, sex, race, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or religious background; all decisions are based on merit.
CAD Technician - North East BirminghamBirmingham | £35000 - £50000 per annum + + Car + Company benefits
CAD Technician required for a Large Civil Engineering Company working on HS2, in North East Birmi...Read More
Azure Full Stack Developer - G1613Reading | £0.00 - £600 per day
Azure Full Stack DeveloperRemote with ad hoc travelInside IR35 DescriptionYou will be: - Designi...Read More
IT Infrastructure EngineerBasingstoke | £0.00 - £43.75 per hour
IT Infrastructure EngineerInside IR35Flexible working Description of Project/Role and Main Resp...Read More