- Conduct project management of offshore wind power generation s associated with the development of wind energy facilities.
- Create a planning and cost estimation for operations related to the construction of wind farm.
- Speaking with METI and other government authorities for permits and approvals
- Consultation with overseas partner companies and manufacturers
- Experience in construction of large-scale plants, offshore structures, floating structures
- Project management experience
- Japanese native and business level English
ersg are an equal opportunities employer; we are committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all job applicants. We do not discriminate against applicants on the basis of age, sex, race, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or religious background; all decisions are based on merit.