- Project administrative and site liaison as required.
- Monitor the project budget to ensure all expenditures are within the allowance.
- Coordinate project release, ToR, classification of projects, handling spares, consumables, tools & stocks & project close.
- Supporting in financial management of the project budget, cashflow and revenue.
- Timely project reporting of financial reports and monthly project reports.
- Prepare payment claims and raise each claim according to the reported cashflow and in accordance with the contract requirements. System updating upon invoicing & receipt of payments.
- Vendor Invoice GRN (Goods Receive Note), and payment processing within due date.
- Bachelor's Degree - Business Administration / Commerce / Accounting / Engineering or other related fields.
- 4-8 years' experience in a Project Management Environment.
- SAP / ERP system knowledge and relevant experience would be an advantage.
ersg are an equal opportunities employer; we are committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all job applicants. We do not discriminate against applicants on the basis of age, sex, race, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or religious background; all decisions are based on merit.