|Salary||£0.00 - £550 per day|
Remote with ad hoc travel required
The IT Delivery Manager role will work collaboratively with our HR stakeholders to enable transformative digital change in how Our client:
(1) Deliver innovative products that will drive employee engagement in alignment with retention strategies.
(2) Recognise employees for their contributions to our client and local community initiatives through the delivery of the Recognition and Award Programme.
You will join the HR Digital Programme aligned to the Employee Engagement and Retention Value Delivery Stream. Working as part of the HR Programme team, this pivotal delivery role will entail: (1) the definition and agreement of statements of work with associated third parties (2) the management of a cross-functional product team to deliver Digital Employee Services in accordance with the product roadmaps as per customer expectations.
Where there is a need to cross-allocate delivery capability to other portfolio items, you can work flexibly to drive inflight implementations following completion of knowledge transfer activities conducted with other members of the HR Portfolio team.
You will bring to the role significant experience in the utilisation of best practice Project Management methodologies within a corporate business change programme, ideally in a related utilities sector. You will also be able to demonstrate technical experience in implementing integrations between Oracle E-Business on premise and SaaS products which is a key requirement of this role.
* Establish and maintain highly effective relationships with delivery teams and business stakeholders at all levels
* Manage the delivery of technology solutions with focus on tangible business outcomes in accordance with appropriate methodology e.g. Hybrid Agile, Waterfall.
* Support the product owner with outlining the product roadmap; define and agree the scope, business priorities and acceptance criteria for the project or work stream
* Management of 3rd parties, reviewing their performance, ensuring alignment with our clients ways of working and values, acting as a routine contact point between the organisation and supplier(s)
* Manage the delivery team to ensure that resultant systems/services deliver the specified business outcomes to the required quality, to schedule and within budget.
* Ensure that Security, Architecture and Legal compliance requirements, policy and standards are adhered to, thus achieving commonality and ease of maintenance
* Analyse problems, action and progress issues as appropriate, ensuring follow through to resolution
* Provide regular updates against defined outcomes to demonstrate performance and progress against the product roadmap
* To ensure reporting information is accurately captured in support of portfolio governance
* Work with the delivery team to ensure they are adopting and using appropriate methodologies and ceremonies effectively
* Ensure successful transition to service, ensuring change lands well and meets business needs
Knowledge, Skills, Experience
* Good understanding of HR Core Business Function and Business Processes.
* Experience of working on a large Digital Transformation change programme, preferably in relation to Corporate shared services.
* Relevant Waterfall and Agile practitioner qualifications required i.e. PSM Scrum Master, Prince2
* Demonstrable ability to provide leadership and focus within a cross-functional team driving scope/minimum viable product definition, System and Integration Design, Product Integration Development - System Integration and User Acceptance Testing, cutover planning and rollout. Where an agile implementation is defined as the desired delivery approach, Scrum master experience will be essential.
* Demonstrable experience of applying project governance frameworks.
* Demonstrable ability to provide project status, financials, progress against schedule in a logical and consistent manner.
* Shows a high level of planning aptitude
* A proven track record of delivery based on required business outcomes.
* Experience of a working in a matrix organisation.
* Demonstrable ability to negotiate timelines and reprioritisation of product backlogs with key stakeholders.
* Ability to develop counter-measures and contingency plans associated with significant project risks
* Demonstrable experience of project cost accounting and managing projects to time, cost and in accordance with quality standards.
Functional and Technical Skills
* Minimum of 3 years Oracle E-Business (12.2.9) on premise HR Module integrations with SaaS applications.
* MSP Proficient - Specifically MSP Professional and MSP Online
* Working knowledge of PowerBI and O365 - Sharepoint
* Working Knowledge of Digital collaboration tools e.g. Miro, Mural
* Working knowledge of Azure DevOps utilising Scrum.
Communication and Personal Attributes
* Customer focused approach.
* Articulate with effective written, interpersonal and analytical skills.
* Team leader, player and collaborator.
* Ability to delegate appropriately and effectively.
* Conflict resolution through negotiation.
* Resilient, with the ability to work well under pressure.
* Influencing skills and attention to detail.
* Consistently demonstrates a proactive approach to problem solving.
ersg are an equal opportunities employer; we are committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all job applicants. We do not discriminate against applicants on the basis of age, sex, race, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or religious background; all decisions are based on merit.
CAD Technician - North East BirminghamBirmingham | £35000 - £50000 per annum + + Car + Company benefits
CAD Technician required for a Large Civil Engineering Company working on HS2, in North East Birmi...Read More
Azure Full Stack Developer - G1613Reading | £0.00 - £600 per day
Azure Full Stack DeveloperRemote with ad hoc travelInside IR35 DescriptionYou will be: - Designi...Read More
IT Infrastructure EngineerBasingstoke | £0.00 - £43.75 per hour
IT Infrastructure EngineerInside IR35Flexible working Description of Project/Role and Main Resp...Read More