I am currently looking for Revit Technicians for a leading client of mine.
Role: Revit Technicians
Duration: 6 months+
Start Date: ASAP
IR35: Inside (UK)
The Senior Civil / Structural Technician reports to a Team Leader (BIM) and collaborates with all stakeholders cross discipline to achieve 'best for project' outcomes.
- Highly proficient in Autodesk Revit whilst having an understanding of other Autodesk Design Suite software packages. Knowledge of Civils 3D would be an advantage.
- Autodesk Revit Capability should include but not be limited to: -
- 3D model generation, collaboration, clash detection and federation
- General Arrangement, Sections and detailing
- Steelwork, concrete, masonry and timber detailing
- Setting out drawings
- Capability with 4D modelling an advantage.
- Experience of Common Data Environments (CDE) and Collaborative Working Platforms including working to BIM systems.
- Knowledge, interpretation and application of relevant client, industry standards
- Proven ability to build positive relationships across diverse in-house and external teams and client groups
- Robust verbal skills, with the ability to communicate complex issue concisely
- A passion for design and innovation
- Project a professional image to clients and colleagues.
- Able to work collaboratively to form strong working relationships with colleagues and clients.
- Able to recognise own impact on others and adapt approach where appropriate.
- Demonstrate integrity.
ersg are an equal opportunities employer; we are committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all job applicants. We do not discriminate against applicants on the basis of age, sex, race, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or religious background; all decisions are based on merit.