Experience with, and knowledge of SCADA systems or building management systems, with the data streams and you know how to access the data. You consult with various suppliers to bring the integration of the interfaces, access and access of data in line with the set requirements. You will often cooperate with local project teams (Taiwan based).
- Monitoring and assessing networks and SCADA structures
- Attendance at SAT and/or FAT systems Inspections;
- Continuous improvement of requirements and active involvement in the entire process from design to delivery;
- Coordinating third parties in supplying, installing, and checking for IT-related matters;
- Implement and be familiar with the SCADA systems at the various assets;
- Monitoring and improving cyber security at the various assets;
- Preventing and resolving malfunctions at the various assets.
- A bachelor's degree related to: Electrical Engineering, Mechatronics or Computer Science;
- Affinity with the focus area or experience with building management systems;
- Passionate about Renewable Energy in general and Offshore Wind and in particular, SCADA, Networks & Databases, RTU/PLC, ITIL, Security.
- Fully conversant in English (verbally and in writing);
- Eligible to work in the Netherlands and Taiwan, willing to travel to Taiwan.
ersg are an equal opportunities employer; we are committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all job applicants. We do not discriminate against applicants on the basis of age, sex, race, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or religious background; all decisions are based on merit.