|Salary||£0.00 - £799 per day|
Solutions Architect (Citrix)
Remote with ad hoc travel required
The role requires migration of services from existing on-premise CITRIX instances to cloud-based services such as Azure Virtual Desktops and Azure Active Directory Application Proxy, impacting a number of applications from across the organisation. Good triage skills will be required to identify which apps fit which migration approach. As such, the role also has strong Infrastructure Architecture elements.
Candidates should be highly proficient in all Microsoft packaging technologies such as MSI, AppV 5.x, MSIX and App Attach, with experience of packaging and presentation of apps to WVD, Azure Application Proxy, Citrix DaaS/Virtual Apps and Desktops. Experience of application customization using Ivanti AppSense, WEM, DEM and Intune will also be required.
It will be necessary to have experience of profile management solution such as FSLogix Profile containers App Masking, O365 containers, AppSense, Intune Policy, Group Policy and registry manipulation and how they can be used to customise applications.
The role will require excellent stakeholder management, analytical and technical skills, plus experience of working in an agile delivery environment and confidence in deploying via CI/CD pipelines when required.
Candidates will require a minimum of five years of relevant (or equivalent) of hands-on Solution or Infrastructure Architecture design and implementation experience.
The ability to manage detail, communicate well, negotiate effectively and be highly organised are essential skills for this role. They not only need to understand the As-Is but be able to provide a clear vision of the To-Be through clear written, presentation and verbal communication.
The role will report into Solution Architecture, but day-to-day work assignments will be the responsibility of the Group IT Senior Business Partner.
* Delivers high-level solution models and solution architectures in line with business requirements, organisation and industry standards
* Ensures compliance of all high-level solution models and solution architectures to the Target Architecture, roadmaps, architecture principles and standards
* Assesses the impact of business change requests on the existing architecture and support the prioritisation of these changes
* Provides direction and guidance on projects ensuring adherence to Architecture and Design standards and the Target Architecture
* Works with the project stakeholders to understand the business requirements so that recommended solution options provide the best fit against requirements and budget
* Creates solution options and solution architectures, ensuring any deviations to the standards are handled through the Architecture Governance process
* Be accountable for the viability of proposed solutions and provides direction, advice and guidance on the appropriate approach to the solution throughout the project
* Performs the design authority role on projects ensuring that the detailed designs and solutions delivered align to the solution architecture, managing and resolving any design issues as they arise
* Manages activities that take place during solution ideation, solution design, and solution implementation.
* Communicates the architecture to the stakeholders and collaborates and coordinates with existing Infrastructure Architects in the formalization and adoption of IT standards and procedures.
* Champions a structured approach to business application solutions.
* Assures solutions not only are a fit for the specific purpose but also closely align with the standards guidelines of technology solutions.
* Influences changes to standards when necessary.
* Assists Infrastructure Architecture team on solutions management and timing of financial spend for application solutions.
* Supports the architectural aspects of all application projects in peer IT portfolios.
* Directs the identification and recommendation of appropriate solutions, upgrades, replacements, or decommissioning options incorporating business and technology productivity, usability, and ownership.
* Develops and executes solutions which further reduce the percentage of time spent on reactive work.
* Provides analysis of security protection technologies as necessary.
Technical skillset and Experience:
High level of proficiency with general toolsets including Excel (Power Queries, Pivot), Word, PowerPoint, SharePoint and Teams
Skills and Experience:
* Ability to quickly comprehend the functions and capabilities of new or existing technologies
* Strong communication skills, capable of explaining complex technical problems in a simple, structured and compelling way to business stakeholders
* Analytical and problem-solving skills
* Ability to work under indirect supervision
* Broad understanding of information technology topics
* Effective interpersonal skills and collaborative management style to include teamwork and team building ability
* Comfortable with ambiguity and time spent outside of comfort zone acquiring new skills
* Flexible in a fast-paced dynamic environment with shifting roles and responsibilities
* Technically creative and open-minded
Technology awareness across a broad range of technologies, including:
* Azure Virtual Desktops
* Azure Active Directory Application Proxy
* Strong Windows Server 2008/R2, 2012/R2, 2016, 2019 server background on both physical and virtual (VMware/Hyper V) infrastructure
* Active Directory / Group Policy
* Microsoft technologies - SQL / Biztalk / .NET / Dynamics / O365 / Cortex / TEAMS / TEAMS Telephony
* Azure SaaS, IaaS and PaaS components
* Networking / IP / DNS / DHCP / Routing / Firewalls / SDWAN / Telephony
ersg are an equal opportunities employer; we are committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all job applicants. We do not discriminate against applicants on the basis of age, sex, race, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or religious background; all decisions are based on merit.
Senior Project ManagerJapan | ¥12000000 - ¥14000000 per annum
ResponsibilitiesTrack project progress and ensure all key objectives are met.Liaise with contract...閱讀更多
Project ManagerJapan | ¥9000000 - ¥12000000 per annum
ResponsibilitiesDevelop project scope and equipment requirementsDevelop scope of works, bid templ...閱讀更多
Civil TechnicianManchester | £35 - £40 per hour + Inside IR35
Critical relationshipsThe Civil Technician reports to a Team Leader (BIM) and collaborates with a...閱讀更多