|Salary||¥10000000.00 - ¥14000000.00 per annum|
* Lead the early stage technical project development across all technical disciplines; you must coordinate the relevant commercial, financial and legal functions of optimizing the value of an offshore wind project.
* Planning, construction and maintenance of facilities at projects.
* Make the design possible by focusing on its structural elements (structural integrity, suitable materials, etc).
* Develop and maintain key supplier relations.
You will have a suitable degree in Civil Engineering or similar and more than 5 years of experience from designing, building and renovating of large public infrastructure projects or from the offshore
We work in an international environment and it is therefore essential that you can demonstrate excellent communication and personal skills and speak and write English and Japanese fluently as well as a great understanding of Japan culture.
As an ideal candidate for the position you will have practical experience from similar construction process of large projects, insight into the Japan civil engineering procedures and preferably good relations with authorities at different levels and in different institutions.
Further qualifications for this position;
* A degree in civil engineering, incl. 土木工学 (doboku kougaku), 建設 (kensetsu, construction).
* Proved Civil Construction Management Engineer (土木施工管理技士,, doboku shikou kanri gishi).
* Experience in architectural, civil engineering and general contracting firms with regard to ground survey, supply chain, environmental constraints etc.
* Experience with procurement and contracting.
* Effective communication skills verbally and in writing.
* Effective leadership / team management skills, conflict/dispute resolution.
* International work experience would be plus.
ersg are an equal opportunities employer; we are committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all job applicants. We do not discriminate against applicants on the basis of age, sex, race, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or religious background; all decisions are based on merit.
Solar Development Project Manager - Lyon, FranceLyon | €60000 - €80000 per annum + + Bonus + Car + Company Benefits
Solar Development Project Manager required for a leading Renewable Energy Developer in Lyon, Fran...閱讀更多
Project Developer - Offshore Wind| ¥8000000 - ¥11000000 per annum
Responsibilities:In charge of the development of offshore wind projects.Training junior team memb...閱讀更多
Project Development Manager - Offshore WindTokyo | ¥10000000 - ¥13000000 per annum
Responsibilities:In charge of the development of offshore wind projects.In charge of team improve...閱讀更多