Our client, a leading global company in the field of wind energy, is seeking a Warehouse Supervisor to join their team in the Service - Materials & Logistics department.
As a Warehouse Supervisor, you will play a pivotal role in the efficient operation of our client's warehouse. You will be responsible for overseeing the day-to-day activities, ensuring timely material dispatch, monitoring KPIs, and maintaining the highest standards in material storing conditions. Your ability to lead a team, communicate effectively, and collaborate with various stakeholders will be key to your success in this role.
- Announce shipments within the service company.
- Material dispatching, including checking demands and creating SAP deliveries.
- Organizing and processing returns.
- Booking and processing goods receipts.
- Leading and supervising warehouse clerks at the main warehouse.
- Booking stock corrections accurately.
- Monitoring and ensuring compliance with all warehouse Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Ensuring proper material storing conditions and structure.
- Degree in logistics, supply chain, business, or a related field and a minimum of 2 years of related work experience.
- Knowledge in logistic and warehouse management.
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English.
- Confident user of SAP.
- Experience in stock management, transport organization, and packing/receiving/shipping deliveries.
ersg are an equal opportunities employer; we are committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all job applicants. We do not discriminate against applicants on the basis of age, sex, race, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or religious background; all decisions are based on merit.