- Managing, supervising, and tracking performance of multiple projects.
- Supervise and lead the cost and schedule management team.
- Monitor project dependencies and risk.
- Contribute and facilitate the development of cost estimate and budgets.
- Meetings with construction professionals and managing the external cost consultants.
- Has strong commercial approach in all project's aspects.
- Has a firm understanding of customer requirements and priorities.
- Bachelor's degree or above in any engineering or building construction related discipline.
- 7 years of professional experience in complex services or a mission-critical environment, prior experience in data centre will be a plus.
- Prior experience in scheduling, resource allocation, and cost forecasting.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (verbally and written) in both Japanese and English.
- Ability to travel at short notice across Japan and internationally when required.
ersg are an equal opportunities employer; we are committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all job applicants. We do not discriminate against applicants on the basis of age, sex, race, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or religious background; all decisions are based on merit.