|Salary||¥15000000 - ¥16000000 per annum|
- Managing, supervising, and tracking performance of multiple projects.
- Supervise and lead the cost and schedule management team.
- Monitor project dependencies and risk.
- Contribute and facilitate the development of cost estimate and budgets.
- Meetings with construction professionals and managing the external cost consultants.
- Has strong commercial approach in all project's aspects.
- Has a firm understanding of customer requirements and priorities.
- Bachelor's degree or above in any engineering or building construction related discipline.
- 7 years of professional experience in complex services or a mission-critical environment, prior experience in data centre will be a plus.
- Prior experience in scheduling, resource allocation, and cost forecasting.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (verbally and written) in both Japanese and English.
- Ability to travel at short notice across Japan and internationally when required.
ersg are an equal opportunities employer; we are committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all job applicants. We do not discriminate against applicants on the basis of age, sex, race, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or religious background; all decisions are based on merit.
CAD Technician - North East BirminghamBirmingham | £35000 - £50000 per annum + + Car + Company benefits
CAD Technician required for a Large Civil Engineering Company working on HS2, in North East Birmi...Read More
Azure Full Stack Developer - G1613Reading | £0.00 - £600 per day
Azure Full Stack DeveloperRemote with ad hoc travelInside IR35 DescriptionYou will be: - Designi...Read More
IT Infrastructure EngineerBasingstoke | £0.00 - £43.75 per hour
IT Infrastructure EngineerInside IR35Flexible working Description of Project/Role and Main Resp...Read More