Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
· Acting as the single point of contact for the Mechanical scope of work associated with the cryogenic storage tank order.
· Managing the Vendor documentation through the receipt, review and return cycle within pre-set timeframes.
· Working alongside technical experts and professional engineers within Air Products to ensure safe, risk mitigated design solutions are reached.
· Liaising with the other engineering functions and coordinating cross-functional reviews of supplier designs and documentation to facilitate the integration of purchased equipment into the overall plant design compliant with Air Products engineering standards.
· Undertaking witness inspections and acceptance testing of purchased equipment.
· Able to review and resolve customer or joint-venture partner comments.
· Providing technical support throughout construction and commissioning phases of projects retaining overall technical responsibility for equipment until successful handover to the customer.
· Expected to undertake international travel to equipment suppliers and the site locations at appropriate times throughout the project delivery
ersg are an equal opportunities employer; we are committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all job applicants. We do not discriminate against applicants on the basis of age, sex, race, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or religious background; all decisions are based on merit.