Remote with ad hoc travel required
To support the adoption and embedding of our benefit realisation approach and framework within all IT Digital Projects and across all 6 value streams. Support a shift in how benefits are identified, with a greater emphasis being placed on business outcomes and capability. Partner with the impacted business directorate to define the benefits, both financial and non-financial and secure business ownership for the realisation of the benefits
1. To support the IT Change lead with the development of the benefits realisation management approach and framework.
2. Create the templates and supporting materials that enable project teams and business leads to define the benefits delivered through the implementation and adoption of IT changes.
3. Identify benefits as part of process mapping and agree with the business how these can be measured.
4. Facilitate sessions and capture the benefits delivered through our Digital programme.
5. Track all identified benefits, agree the measures and handover to the business post project implementation.
6. Work in partnership with our Transmission Change and Finance teams to track benefits at a Transmission level.
7. Explore options that will allow us to implement a digital solution to capture benefits (move away from excel spreadsheets).
Scope and remit of the IT Change Function
▪ Development of a change approach and framework to support the IT Digital Waterfall Lite and Agile projects.
▪ Increase the adoption and embedding of change into the IT Digital project plans.
▪ Support the Value Stream Leads and Project Managers with business change implementation.
▪ Support each project with the successful implementation, embedding and adoption of change.
▪ Introduce a benefits framework and create support materials that improve the way we identify and capture benefits.
▪ Define and track the benefits delivered by our Value Streams and Projects - increase the focus on business outcomes and capability.
▪ Improve benefits ownership across all Transmission directorates.
ersg are an equal opportunities employer; we are committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all job applicants. We do not discriminate against applicants on the basis of age, sex, race, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or religious background; all decisions are based on merit.